SITUAZIONE AL 18 giugno 2022
Verificare il Notam o contattare LuganoAirport per info più aggiornate.
Dear customers / Dear Operators,
due to the Ukraine International Conference in Lugano, we would like to inform you about the most updated limitations andrestricted flights operations during the following period:
- Friday July 1st, 2022 from 10h00 to 1700 LT
- From Monday July 4th, 2022 at 08h00 till Tuesday July 5th, 2022 at 20h00 LT
We would like to draw your attention on the following points:
1. Official military restrictions:
Lugano airport will be located in a said R-Areaand in view of the various elements in our possession, it has been decided that civil operations from Lugano airport be regulated as follows during activation periods of the restricted area:
Only permitted air traffic:
- Commercial IFR traffic = authorized for departure (with PPR);
- State aircrafts = allowed;
- HEMS = authorized (REGA, etc.….)
- Charter scheduled flights
To this concern, a NOTAM will be published by the Federal Authorities.
2. Airport restrictions:
- In addition to official military restrictionsand due to Apron parking restrictions /operational reasons, a LSZA NOTAM will be published to inform all our users and pilots that the
airport will be CLOSED to any flight and ground activity, which has no direct and proven link with the URC, during the following days and times:
01.07.2022 from 08h00 to 18h00 LT
03.07.2022 from 12h00 to 18h00 LT
- In the following days and times, normal flight and ground activity is possible, previous request of PPR for landing/take off, with at least 96 hours’ notice and approval by the Airport Authority. Each request must be evaluated and cannot be confirmed in advance.
In case of PPR acceptance, a stationary of max. 2hours is permitted.
02.07.2022 from 08h00 to 18h00 LT
03.07.2022 from 08h00 to 12h00 LT
Important note: aircraft under 3 Tons are not allowed
3. Apron managements restrictions:
- It is highly recommended not to use the Apron layover during the above period and to relocate whenever possible your aircraft, as the total exclusion of risk of damages cannot be guaranteed and the parking availability on the Apron will be very limited.
- From July 1st till July 6th, you shall forecast delays in the provision of services.
- Acces to the apron will occur exclusively through gate 10 and at the discretion of the police who will carry out checks on people and goods.
4. Car Parking:
- The only car parking available will be P1, along the runway and it will be run and checked by the military staff 24/24 during the whole period
- A valid document will have to be shown at the entrance, such as the Airport Badge (CIA), a VIDEP (for passengers of scheduled flights) or for possessors
or a P1 abonnement, a new authorization will be distributed to you by the Management upon request.
5. Local car traffic and trip timing:
- Please keep in mind that the local traffic will be slowed down due to major checkpoints all over the city of Lugano and around the airport, so the necessary time to get to the airport will be surely much longer than during regular periods.
We apologize for the inconveniences which will occurand we make you aware that the information provided so far, may be subject to further changes, which could also be announced at the last moment.
Your comprehension and cooperation is very appreciated and we remain at your disposal, shall you need further information, at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
With best regards,